30个中英文对照面试题
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. Ifopportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my currentjob. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate tostudents very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous)organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship shouldqualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrativepersonnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together asa team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situationcould become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
- 上一篇:面试问题之五大“最”
《30个中英文对照面试题》相关文章
- 30个中英文对照面试题
- › 30个中英文对照面试题
- 在百度中搜索相关文章:30个中英文对照面试题
- 在谷歌中搜索相关文章:30个中英文对照面试题
- 在soso中搜索相关文章:30个中英文对照面试题
- 在搜狗中搜索相关文章:30个中英文对照面试题
